This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Stardew Valley for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Stardew Valley from your systemGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. Further information about Stardew Valley can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Stardew Valley.exe is the Stardew Valley's primary executable file and it occupies about 2.10 MB (2203136 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Stardew Valley. They take 50.43 MB (52884016
bytes) on disk.
- LAUNCHER.exe (226.00 KB)
- Stardew Valley.exe (2.10 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Stardew Valley. You can find below info on other versions of Stardew Valley:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Stardew Valley we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Stardew Valley:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Stardew Valley's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Stardew Valley is an application marketed by GOG.com. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Stardew Valley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stardew Valley or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stardew Valley". If it exists on your system the Stardew Valley app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Stardew Valley in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stardew Valley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stardew Valley.
8. After removing Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stardew Valley that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stardew Valley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stardew Valley in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-25 19:27:20.297