You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Stardew Valley for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Stardew Valley from your systemGOG.com
. More information on GOG.com can be seen here
. More info about the application Stardew Valley can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. Stardew Valley is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Stardew Valley's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.10 MB (2198528 bytes) on disk and is labeled Stardew Valley.exe.
Stardew Valley is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.36 MB (3525688
bytes) on disk:
- Stardew Valley.exe (2.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The current page applies to Stardew Valley version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other Stardew Valley versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Stardew Valley we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Stardew Valley's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\E__GOG Games_Stardew Valley_Stardew Valley_exe
Stardew Valley is a program marketed by GOG.com. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Stardew Valley using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Stardew Valley or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stardew Valley". If it is installed on your PC the Stardew Valley application will be found automatically. When you click Stardew Valley in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Stardew Valley, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The software company is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stardew Valley.
8. After uninstalling Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stardew Valley which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stardew Valley using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stardew Valley supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 13:33:52.273