This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Stardew Valley for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Stardew Valley from your computerGOG.com
. Go over here
for more details on GOG.com. Click on http://www.gog.com
to get more information about Stardew Valley on GOG.com's website. Stardew Valley is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Stardew Valley. Stardew Valley's primary file takes about 2.15 MB (2249216 bytes) and its name is Stardew Valley.exe.
Stardew Valley installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.41 MB (3576416
bytes) on disk.
- Stardew Valley.exe (2.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Stardew Valley. You can find here a few links to other Stardew Valley releases:
...click to view all...
Stardew Valley has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Stardew Valley is an application offered by the software company GOG.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Stardew Valley using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stardew Valley or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stardew Valley". If it exists on your system the Stardew Valley app will be found automatically. When you select Stardew Valley in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stardew Valley, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stardew Valley.
8. After uninstalling Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stardew Valley which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stardew Valley with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stardew Valley in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-05 02:22:00.077