This page contains thorough information on how to remove Stardew Valley for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Stardew Valley from your systemGOG.com
. You can find out more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Stardew Valley can be seen at http://www.gog.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Stardew Valley is C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.66 MB (2791424 bytes) on disk and is called Stardew Valley.exe.
The executables below are part of Stardew Valley. They take about 3.94 MB (4126304
bytes) on disk.
- Stardew Valley.exe (2.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Stardew Valley. Click on the links below for other Stardew Valley versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Stardew Valley you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Stardew Valley:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Stardew Valley is a program offered by GOG.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Stardew Valley from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stardew Valley or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stardew Valley". If it exists on your system the Stardew Valley program will be found automatically. After you select Stardew Valley in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Stardew Valley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stardew Valley.
8. After removing Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stardew Valley that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stardew Valley using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your computer, we are not saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stardew Valley supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-04 16:02:29.750