You can find below details on how to remove Stardew Valley for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Stardew Valley from your computerGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be found here
. Detailed information about Stardew Valley can be found at http://www.gog.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Stardew Valley by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.32 MB (2429952 bytes) on disk and is titled Stardew Valley.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Stardew Valley. They take about 3.52 MB (3689056
bytes) on disk.
- Stardew Valley.exe (2.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This page is about Stardew Valley version 1.2.33
only. Click on the links below for other Stardew Valley versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Stardew Valley from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Stardew Valley from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Stardew Valley:
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\BmFont.dll
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\Content\Fonts\Chinese.fnt
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\Content\Fonts\Japanese.fnt
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\Content\Fonts\Russian.fnt
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\GalaxyCSharp.dll
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\gog.ico
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\goggame-1453375253.ico
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\goglog.ini
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\Launch Stardew Valley.lnk
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\Lidgren.Network.dll
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\Stardew Valley.exe
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\support.ico
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\unins000.ini
- C:\GOG Games\Stardew Valley\xTile.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__GOG Games_Stardew Valley_Stardew Valley_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\100\C__GOG Games_Stardew Valley_unins000_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Raptr\ltc\[game] Stardew Valley.exe.log
Stardew Valley is an application by GOG.com. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Stardew Valley is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Stardew Valley from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stardew Valley or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stardew Valley". If it is installed on your PC the Stardew Valley program will be found automatically. When you click Stardew Valley in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Stardew Valley, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stardew Valley:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardew Valley\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stardew Valley.
8. After removing Stardew Valley, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stardew Valley that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stardew Valley using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stardew Valley by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Stardew Valley by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stardew Valley in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-03 16:22:34.030