This page is about SoundMAX for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. Check out here
where you can read more on Analog Devices. Click on http://www.Analog.com
to get more information about SoundMAX on Analog Devices's website. SoundMAX is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. SoundMAX's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. SoundMAX.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.13 MB (3276800 bytes) on disk.
SoundMAX contains of the executables below. They take 4.77 MB (5003776
bytes) on disk.
- DevSetup.exe (42.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (712.00 KB)
- SMax4Wiz.exe (904.00 KB)
- SMHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- SoundMAX.exe (3.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.02.4560
of SoundMAX. Click on the links below for other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is an application marketed by Analog Devices. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SoundMAX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoundMAX". If it exists on your system the SoundMAX app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SoundMAX in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoundMAX:
- The software company is: http://www.Analog.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After removing SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your PC, nor are we saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoundMAX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 08:46:32.150