SoundMAX is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. Take a look here
for more information on Analog Devices. SoundMAX is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for removing SoundMAX is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named SMax4.exe and occupies 812.00 KB (831488 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside SoundMAX. They take about 994.50 KB (1018368
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (812.00 KB)
- SMHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- SMWizard.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.01.5520
of SoundMAX. For more SoundMAX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall SoundMAX from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SoundMAX:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\ADIHdAud.inf
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\AEEnable.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\CPApp.ico
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\data.tag
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
SoundMAX is a program released by Analog Devices. Frequently, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SoundMAX or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". If it exists on your system the SoundMAX app will be found automatically. When you select SoundMAX in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SoundMAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, nor are we saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoundMAX in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 03:20:23.063