This page is about SoundMAX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. Open here
for more info on Analog Devices. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall SoundMAX. AEEnable.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk.
SoundMAX contains of the executables below. They occupy 74.50 KB (76288
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
The current web page applies to SoundMAX version 5.10.01.4156
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SoundMAX:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is an application by Analog Devices. Some people choose to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SoundMAX or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". The SoundMAX application will be found automatically. When you select SoundMAX in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After removing SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your PC, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoundMAX in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:39:18.310