This web page is about SoundMAX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. Go over here
where you can read more on Analog Devices. SoundMAX is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall SoundMAX. The program's main executable file occupies 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk and is named AEEnable.exe.
SoundMAX installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 510.00 KB (522240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- install.exe (35.50 KB)
- RemADI.exe (60.00 KB)
- Remove.exe (34.50 KB)
- SMAgent.exe (44.00 KB)
- SMAgentI.exe (40.00 KB)
- SMAgentX.exe (40.00 KB)
- SMTray.exe (140.00 KB)
- SMWizard.exe (76.00 KB)
This web page is about SoundMAX version 5.12.01.3670
only. You can find below info on other application versions of SoundMAX:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is an application released by Analog Devices. Some users try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SoundMAX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SoundMAX or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". If it exists on your system the SoundMAX program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SoundMAX in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your PC, nor are we saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoundMAX supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 12:24:22.633