This page is about SoundMAX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. More information on Analog Devices can be found here
. SoundMAX is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. SoundMAX's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. SoundMAX's main file takes around 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) and is called AEEnable.exe.
SoundMAX is comprised of the following executables which take 78.50 KB (80384
bytes) on disk:
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (38.50 KB)
This web page is about SoundMAX version 5.10.01.5852
alone. Click on the links below for other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is an application by Analog Devices. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoundMAX or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". If it exists on your system the SoundMAX app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SoundMAX in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoundMAX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoundMAX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-05 02:28:23.160