SoundMAX is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. Further information on Analog Devices can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall SoundMAX. AEEnable.exe is the SoundMAX's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk.
SoundMAX installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 40.00 KB (40960
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SoundMAX version 5.12.01.7000
alone. You can find below info on other versions of SoundMAX:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SoundMAX we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SoundMAX:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\AEEnable.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\CPApp.ico
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\data.tag
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\DevInst.dll
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\EDCrypt.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\platform.bin
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax.log
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax3CP.ico
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smwdm.sys
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smwdmCH4.inf
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smwdmCH5.inf
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smwdmCH6.inf
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smwdmCH7.inf
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
SoundMAX is an application marketed by the software company Analog Devices. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SoundMAX with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoundMAX or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". The SoundMAX program will be found very quickly. When you click SoundMAX in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SoundMAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SoundMAX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoundMAX in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:54:01.567