This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SoundMAX for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. More information on Analog Devices can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove SoundMAX. The program's main executable file has a size of 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) on disk and is labeled SMHelp.exe.
SoundMAX is composed of the following executables which take 910.50 KB (932352
bytes) on disk:
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (732.00 KB)
- SMHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- SMWizard.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.01.5370
of SoundMAX. You can find below a few links to other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is an application offered by Analog Devices. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SoundMAX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoundMAX or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". If it is installed on your PC the SoundMAX application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SoundMAX in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SoundMAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After removing SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SoundMAX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoundMAX in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 12:52:15.770