This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SoundMAX for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. More information on Analog Devices can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove SoundMAX. The program's main executable file has a size of 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) on disk and is labeled SMHelp.exe.
SoundMAX is composed of the following executables which take 910.50 KB (932352
bytes) on disk:
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (732.00 KB)
- SMHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- SMWizard.exe (76.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.01.5370
of SoundMAX. You can find below a few links to other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is an application offered by Analog Devices. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SoundMAX from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SoundMAX or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". If it exists on your system the SoundMAX program will be found automatically. When you click SoundMAX in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After removing SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SoundMAX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoundMAX in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 12:52:15.770