This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SoundMAX for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Analog Devices. SoundMAX is frequently installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for SoundMAX is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is named AEEnable.exe and it has a size of 40.00 KB (40960 bytes).
SoundMAX is comprised of the following executables which take 1.00 MB (1051136
bytes) on disk:
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (38.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (868.00 KB)
- SMWizard.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.01.5860
of SoundMAX. Click on the links below for other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is a program released by Analog Devices. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SoundMAX from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SoundMAX or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". If it exists on your system the SoundMAX application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SoundMAX in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SoundMAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your PC, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoundMAX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:52:58.243