This web page is about SoundMAX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. Go over here
for more details on Analog Devices. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for SoundMAX is RunDll32. The application's main executable file occupies 776.00 KB (794624 bytes) on disk and is labeled SMax4.exe.
The executables below are part of SoundMAX. They take an average of 2.51 MB (2627584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DLSLdr.exe (104.00 KB)
- install.exe (35.50 KB)
- RemADI.exe (60.00 KB)
- RemDev.exe (56.00 KB)
- Remove.exe (34.50 KB)
- SMAgent.exe (44.00 KB)
- SMAgentI.exe (40.00 KB)
- SMAgentX.exe (40.00 KB)
- SMax4.exe (776.00 KB)
- SMax4PNP.exe (1.30 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.12.01.5120
of SoundMAX. You can find below info on other versions of SoundMAX:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is a program offered by the software company Analog Devices. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoundMAX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoundMAX". If it is installed on your PC the SoundMAX application will be found very quickly. After you click SoundMAX in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After removing SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoundMAX that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your PC, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoundMAX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-09 09:23:56.143