This web page is about SoundMAX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. You can read more on Analog Devices or check for application updates here
. SoundMAX is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove SoundMAX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AEEnable.exe is the SoundMAX's primary executable file and it takes close to 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with SoundMAX. They occupy about 2.51 MB (2627584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- install.exe (35.50 KB)
- RemADI.exe (60.00 KB)
- Remove.exe (34.50 KB)
- SMAgent.exe (44.00 KB)
- SMAgentI.exe (40.00 KB)
- SMAgentX.exe (40.00 KB)
- SMax4.exe (840.00 KB)
- SMax4PNP.exe (1.32 MB)
- SMWizard.exe (76.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SoundMAX version 5.12.01.3624
only. You can find here a few links to other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is an application by Analog Devices. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SoundMAX from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SoundMAX or simply click the Search feature and type in "SoundMAX". If it is installed on your PC the SoundMAX app will be found very quickly. After you click SoundMAX in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, nor are we saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoundMAX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 04:00:49.993