SoundMAX is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. You can read more on Analog Devices or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall SoundMAX. SMHelp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SoundMAX. They occupy an average of 1.57 MB (1645056
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (42.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (700.00 KB)
- SMax4Wiz.exe (796.00 KB)
- SMHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
This info is about SoundMAX version 5.10.02.4160
only. You can find below info on other versions of SoundMAX:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SoundMAX we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall SoundMAX:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove SoundMAX:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\SoundMAX
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\ADIHdAud.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\AEEnable.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\CPApp.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\data.tag
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
SoundMAX is an application by the software company Analog Devices. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SoundMAX or simply click the Search feature and type in "SoundMAX". The SoundMAX application will be found automatically. When you click SoundMAX in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SoundMAX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoundMAX in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:08:32.130