You can find on this page details on how to remove SoundMAX for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your systemAnalog Devices
. Further information on Analog Devices can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove SoundMAX by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SMHelp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 28.00 KB (28672 bytes) on disk.
SoundMAX installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1759744
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (712.00 KB)
- SMax4Wiz.exe (904.00 KB)
- SMHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SoundMAX version 5.10.01.6170
alone. You can find below a few links to other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is a program marketed by Analog Devices. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SoundMAX from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SoundMAX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoundMAX". If it is installed on your PC the SoundMAX program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SoundMAX in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SoundMAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoundMAX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SoundMAX in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 06:59:31.777