SoundMAX is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. You can read more on Analog Devices or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing SoundMAX is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AEEnable.exe and it has a size of 40.00 KB (40960 bytes).
SoundMAX contains of the executables below. They take 74.50 KB (76288
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.01.4542
of SoundMAX. For more SoundMAX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling SoundMAX we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall SoundMAX:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\ADIHdAud.inf
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\AEEnable.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\CPApp.ico
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\data.tag
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\DevSetup.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Platform.cfg
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax.log
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMax3CP.ico
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
SoundMAX is an application released by Analog Devices. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SoundMAX or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". The SoundMAX application will be found very quickly. After you select SoundMAX in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoundMAX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 23:55:52.497