SoundMAX is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SoundMAX from your PCAnalog Devices
. You can read more on Analog Devices or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing SoundMAX is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AEEnable.exe and it has a size of 40.00 KB (40960 bytes).
SoundMAX contains of the executables below. They take 74.50 KB (76288
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.01.4542
of SoundMAX. For more SoundMAX versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is an application offered by Analog Devices. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SoundMAX from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SoundMAX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SoundMAX". If it is installed on your PC the SoundMAX application will be found automatically. After you click SoundMAX in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SoundMAX which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SoundMAX in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 23:55:52.497