You can find below details on how to uninstall SoundMAX for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. More information about Analog Devices can be seen here
. SoundMAX is usually set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Analog Devices\SoundMAX folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing SoundMAX is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AEEnable.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SoundMAX. They take an average of 890.50 KB (911872
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (34.50 KB)
- SMax4.exe (712.00 KB)
- SMHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- SMWizard.exe (76.00 KB)
This info is about SoundMAX version 5.10.01.5220
only. You can find below a few links to other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall SoundMAX you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\ADIHdAud.inf
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\AEEnable.exe
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\CPApp.ico
- C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\data.tag
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Analog Devices\SoundMAX
SoundMAX is an application by Analog Devices. Frequently, people want to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SoundMAX with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SoundMAX or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". If it is installed on your PC the SoundMAX app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SoundMAX in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SoundMAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoundMAX.
8. After removing SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoundMAX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoundMAX in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 01:40:30.950