You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SoundMAX for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SoundMAX from your computerAnalog Devices
. More info about Analog Devices can be found here
. SoundMAX is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory, regulated by the user's choice. SoundMAX's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is titled AEEnable.exe and its approximative size is 40.00 KB (40960 bytes).
The executables below are part of SoundMAX. They occupy an average of 270.00 KB (276480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- install.exe (35.50 KB)
- RemADI.exe (60.00 KB)
- Remove.exe (34.50 KB)
- spkrmon.exe (60.00 KB)
- spkrmonx.exe (40.00 KB)
The current web page applies to SoundMAX version 5.12.01.4050
alone. You can find below a few links to other SoundMAX releases:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is a program offered by the software company Analog Devices. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SoundMAX with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SoundMAX or simply activate the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". The SoundMAX program will be found very quickly. When you click SoundMAX in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SoundMAX, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After uninstalling SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your PC, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoundMAX supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-03 13:36:57.840