This page is about SoundMAX for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall SoundMAX from your systemAnalog Devices
. More information about Analog Devices can be found here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for SoundMAX is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 868.00 KB (888832 bytes) on disk and is labeled SMax4.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in SoundMAX. They occupy 1.87 MB (1960448
bytes) on disk.
- AEEnable.exe (40.00 KB)
- SMax4.exe (868.00 KB)
- SMHelp.exe (28.00 KB)
- SMax4Wiz.exe (940.00 KB)
- DevSetup.exe (38.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.10.01.6540
of SoundMAX. Click on the links below for other SoundMAX versions:
...click to view all...
SoundMAX is an application offered by the software company Analog Devices. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove SoundMAX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoundMAX or simply click the Search field and type in "SoundMAX". The SoundMAX app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SoundMAX in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SoundMAX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SoundMAX.
8. After removing SoundMAX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoundMAX which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SoundMAX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SoundMAX by Analog Devices from your computer, we are not saying that SoundMAX by Analog Devices is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SoundMAX supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 12:21:18.477