This web page is about QNAP Qfinder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on QNAP Systems, Inc.. QNAP Qfinder is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\QNAP\Qfinder directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove QNAP Qfinder. Qfinder.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.77 MB (7097552 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of QNAP Qfinder. They take about 14.06 MB (14740619
bytes) on disk.
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (6.77 MB)
- QfinderSetup.exe (5.35 MB)
- uninstall.exe (288.03 KB)
This data is about QNAP Qfinder version 4.0.0.0402
only. Click on the links below for other QNAP Qfinder versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\QNAP\Qfinder
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\Find_NAS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\Find_NASCHS.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\Find_NASCHT.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\Find_NASCSY.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
QNAP Qfinder is a program released by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP Qfinder or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP Qfinder". If it exists on your system the QNAP Qfinder application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click QNAP Qfinder in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding QNAP Qfinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QNAP Qfinder.
8. After uninstalling QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QNAP Qfinder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP Qfinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP Qfinder in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:57:51.990