You can find below details on how to remove QNAP Qfinder for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on QNAP Systems, Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall QNAP Qfinder. The application's main executable file occupies 7.97 MB (8360112 bytes) on disk and is named Qfinder.exe.
QNAP Qfinder contains of the executables below. They occupy 58.25 MB (61081183
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (8.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.65 MB)
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (7.97 MB)
- QfinderSetup.exe (5.24 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (9.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (294.91 KB)
This info is about QNAP Qfinder version 4.2.2.0912
only. For more QNAP Qfinder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder is a program released by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase QNAP Qfinder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate QNAP Qfinder or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP Qfinder". The QNAP Qfinder application will be found very quickly. When you select QNAP Qfinder in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding QNAP Qfinder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QNAP Qfinder.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QNAP Qfinder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP Qfinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP Qfinder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 09:51:46.710