This page contains detailed information on how to remove QNAP Qfinder for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. More data about QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. QNAP Qfinder is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove QNAP Qfinder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Qfinder.exe and its approximative size is 7.42 MB (7776432 bytes).
QNAP Qfinder installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 52.45 MB (55002514
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (8.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.65 MB)
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (7.42 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (9.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (294.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.5.0108
of QNAP Qfinder. You can find below a few links to other QNAP Qfinder versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall QNAP Qfinder you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall QNAP Qfinder:
The files below remain on your disk by QNAP Qfinder's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\QNAP\Qfinder
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\avcodec-55.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\avformat-55.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\avutil-52.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\convert.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\Qfinder.exe
QNAP Qfinder is a program released by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete QNAP Qfinder from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QNAP Qfinder or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP Qfinder". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP Qfinder program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QNAP Qfinder in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding QNAP Qfinder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QNAP Qfinder.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qfinder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QNAP Qfinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 02:55:22.293