This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Further information on QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. QNAP Qfinder is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove QNAP Qfinder. The program's main executable file is titled Qfinder.exe and its approximative size is 8.00 MB (8384688 bytes).
QNAP Qfinder is composed of the following executables which occupy 58.28 MB (61108831
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (8.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.65 MB)
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (8.00 MB)
- QfinderSetup.exe (5.24 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (9.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (294.91 KB)
This web page is about QNAP Qfinder version 18.104.22.1681
only. You can find below info on other application versions of QNAP Qfinder:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder is an application by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete QNAP Qfinder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate QNAP Qfinder or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP Qfinder". The QNAP Qfinder program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QNAP Qfinder in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about QNAP Qfinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QNAP Qfinder.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QNAP Qfinder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP Qfinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 09:44:05.183