This web page contains thorough information on how to remove QNAP Qfinder for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on QNAP Systems, Inc.. Usually the QNAP Qfinder application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder folder, depending on the user's option during install. QNAP Qfinder's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.90 MB (8284336 bytes) on disk and is called Qfinder.exe.
The executable files below are part of QNAP Qfinder. They take an average of 58.16 MB (60987487
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (8.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.65 MB)
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (7.90 MB)
- QfinderSetup.exe (5.23 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (9.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (294.91 KB)
This web page is about QNAP Qfinder version 4.2.1.0722
only. You can find below info on other releases of QNAP Qfinder:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder is a program marketed by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete QNAP Qfinder from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP Qfinder or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP Qfinder". If it exists on your system the QNAP Qfinder program will be found very quickly. When you click QNAP Qfinder in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QNAP Qfinder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove QNAP Qfinder.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qfinder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP Qfinder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove QNAP Qfinder in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 09:03:15.630