QNAP Qfinder is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on QNAP Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Usually the QNAP Qfinder application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for QNAP Qfinder is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. Qfinder.exe is the QNAP Qfinder's primary executable file and it occupies about 7.99 MB (8383152 bytes) on disk.
QNAP Qfinder contains of the executables below. They occupy 58.27 MB (61104223
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (8.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.65 MB)
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (7.99 MB)
- QfinderSetup.exe (5.24 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (9.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (294.91 KB)
The current page applies to QNAP Qfinder version 22.214.171.1241
only. You can find below info on other releases of QNAP Qfinder:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder is a program marketed by QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase QNAP Qfinder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP Qfinder or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP Qfinder". If it exists on your system the QNAP Qfinder app will be found very quickly. When you click QNAP Qfinder in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding QNAP Qfinder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QNAP Qfinder.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of QNAP Qfinder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QNAP Qfinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:56:21.730