This web page is about QNAP Qfinder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on QNAP Systems, Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\QNAP\Qfinder folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for QNAP Qfinder is C:\Program Files\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. Qfinder.exe is the QNAP Qfinder's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.42 MB (7776432 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in QNAP Qfinder. They occupy 52.45 MB (55002514
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- convert.exe (8.72 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (24.65 MB)
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (7.42 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (9.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (294.88 KB)
The current web page applies to QNAP Qfinder version 5.0.1.0225
only. You can find below info on other releases of QNAP Qfinder:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove QNAP Qfinder from your PC.Folders that were found:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\QNAP\Qfinder
- C:\Program Files\QNAP\Qfinder
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Qfinder.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\QNAP\Qfinder\Qfinder.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\QNAP\Qfinder\Uninstall Qfinder.lnk
- C:\Program Files\QNAP\Qfinder\avcodec-55.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
QNAP Qfinder is an application offered by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove QNAP Qfinder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QNAP Qfinder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QNAP Qfinder". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP Qfinder application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click QNAP Qfinder in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding QNAP Qfinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QNAP Qfinder.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of QNAP Qfinder that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP Qfinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP Qfinder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:33:35.057