This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on QNAP Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling QNAP Qfinder is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Qfinder.exe is the QNAP Qfinder's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 7.46 MB (7826096 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of QNAP Qfinder. They occupy an average of 14.77 MB (15484072
bytes) on disk.
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (7.46 MB)
- QfinderSetup.exe (5.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (288.15 KB)
The current web page applies to QNAP Qfinder version 18.104.22.1685
alone. You can find here a few links to other QNAP Qfinder versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder is an application by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove QNAP Qfinder from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP Qfinder or simply click the Search field and type in "QNAP Qfinder". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP Qfinder program will be found automatically. When you select QNAP Qfinder in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about QNAP Qfinder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall QNAP Qfinder.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qfinder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP Qfinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 22:19:02.793