This page is about QNAP Qfinder for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your computerQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on QNAP Systems, Inc.. Usually the QNAP Qfinder application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder directory, depending on the user's option during install. QNAP Qfinder's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. Qfinder.exe is the QNAP Qfinder's main executable file and it occupies circa 7.46 MB (7825584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with QNAP Qfinder. They take about 14.77 MB (15483560
bytes) on disk.
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (7.46 MB)
- QfinderSetup.exe (5.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (288.15 KB)
This web page is about QNAP Qfinder version 4.0.2.0814
only. You can find here a few links to other QNAP Qfinder versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder is a program offered by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete QNAP Qfinder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP Qfinder or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP Qfinder". If it exists on your system the QNAP Qfinder app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select QNAP Qfinder in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding QNAP Qfinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall QNAP Qfinder.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QNAP Qfinder which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing QNAP Qfinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove QNAP Qfinder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 12:12:40.633