QNAP Qfinder is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on QNAP Systems, Inc.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling QNAP Qfinder is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 7.90 MB (8281264 bytes) on disk and is titled Qfinder.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside QNAP Qfinder. They occupy about 24.79 MB (25993311
bytes) on disk.
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (7.90 MB)
- QfinderSetup.exe (5.23 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (9.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (294.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.0.0605
of QNAP Qfinder. You can find below info on other application versions of QNAP Qfinder:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder is a program marketed by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase QNAP Qfinder from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find QNAP Qfinder or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP Qfinder". The QNAP Qfinder program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click QNAP Qfinder in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about QNAP Qfinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QNAP Qfinder.
8. After uninstalling QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong QNAP Qfinder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP Qfinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:38:57.330