QNAP Qfinder is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your PCQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Further information on QNAP Systems, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for QNAP Qfinder is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.50 MB (7867056 bytes) on disk and is called Qfinder.exe.
QNAP Qfinder contains of the executables below. They take 22.27 MB (23354733
bytes) on disk.
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (7.50 MB)
- QfinderSetup.exe (5.20 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (7.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (288.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1243
of QNAP Qfinder. You can find here a few links to other QNAP Qfinder versions:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder is a program by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete QNAP Qfinder from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate QNAP Qfinder or simply click the Search feature and type in "QNAP Qfinder". If it exists on your system the QNAP Qfinder application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select QNAP Qfinder in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about QNAP Qfinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove QNAP Qfinder.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QNAP Qfinder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing QNAP Qfinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-10 17:14:56.130