You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on QNAP Systems, Inc.. QNAP Qfinder is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing QNAP Qfinder is C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. QNAP Qfinder's primary file takes about 7.53 MB (7894704 bytes) and is named Qfinder.exe.
The following executable files are contained in QNAP Qfinder. They take 22.32 MB (23399007
bytes) on disk.
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (7.53 MB)
- QfinderSetup.exe (5.20 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (7.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (294.91 KB)
This info is about QNAP Qfinder version 4.1.1.0127
only. For more QNAP Qfinder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder is an application released by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove QNAP Qfinder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find QNAP Qfinder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "QNAP Qfinder". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP Qfinder application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click QNAP Qfinder in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding QNAP Qfinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall QNAP Qfinder.
8. After uninstalling QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of QNAP Qfinder which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing QNAP Qfinder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-05 14:38:46.910