This info is about QNAP Qfinder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall QNAP Qfinder from your systemQNAP Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on QNAP Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. QNAP Qfinder is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall QNAP Qfinder by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\QNAP\Qfinder\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Qfinder.exe is the QNAP Qfinder's primary executable file and it takes circa 7.53 MB (7895728 bytes) on disk.
QNAP Qfinder installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.34 MB (23422559
bytes) on disk.
- iSCSIAgent.exe (1.66 MB)
- Qfinder.exe (7.53 MB)
- QfinderSetup.exe (5.23 MB)
- QfinderUpload.exe (7.63 MB)
- uninstall.exe (294.91 KB)
The current page applies to QNAP Qfinder version 4.1.2.0218
only. For more QNAP Qfinder versions please click below:
...click to view all...
QNAP Qfinder is a program marketed by the software company QNAP Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall QNAP Qfinder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove QNAP Qfinder from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find QNAP Qfinder or simply activate the Search field and type in "QNAP Qfinder". If it is installed on your PC the QNAP Qfinder app will be found very quickly. When you select QNAP Qfinder in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about QNAP Qfinder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove QNAP Qfinder.
8. After removing QNAP Qfinder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of QNAP Qfinder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling QNAP Qfinder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that QNAP Qfinder by QNAP Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall QNAP Qfinder supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:46:58.107