This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PotPlayer-64 bit from your systemKakao Corp.
. Additional info about Kakao Corp. can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PotPlayer-64 bit is C:\Program Files\DAUM\PotPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. PotPlayerMini64.exe is the PotPlayer-64 bit's main executable file and it occupies approximately 246.94 KB (252864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PotPlayer-64 bit. They occupy an average of 1.68 MB (1760856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DesktopHook.exe (80.44 KB)
- DesktopHook64.exe (94.94 KB)
- DTDrop64.exe (161.94 KB)
- KillPot64.exe (85.94 KB)
- PotPlayerMini64.exe (246.94 KB)
- uninstall.exe (241.40 KB)
- WebSource.exe (808.00 KB)
This page is about PotPlayer-64 bit version 1.7.5545
alone. For other PotPlayer-64 bit versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PotPlayer-64 bit has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
PotPlayer-64 bit is an application released by Kakao Corp.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase PotPlayer-64 bit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PotPlayer-64 bit from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PotPlayer-64 bit or simply activate the Search field and type in "PotPlayer-64 bit". If it is installed on your PC the PotPlayer-64 bit app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PotPlayer-64 bit in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PotPlayer-64 bit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PotPlayer-64 bit.
8. After removing PotPlayer-64 bit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PotPlayer-64 bit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PotPlayer-64 bit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PotPlayer-64 bit by Kakao Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PotPlayer-64 bit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 09:57:35.980