Pokki Start Menu
This web page is about Pokki Start Menu for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Pokki Start Menu from your PCPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be found here
. Usually the Pokki Start Menu program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Pokki Start Menu. The application's main executable file occupies 3.64 MB (3812048 bytes) on disk and is labeled ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Pokki Start Menu. They occupy 21.85 MB (22910784
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (8.57 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (9.57 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (3.64 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (78.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.269.8.836
of Pokki Start Menu. For other Pokki Start Menu versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Pokki Start Menu is an application by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Pokki Start Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Pokki Start Menu with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Pokki Start Menu or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pokki Start Menu". If it is installed on your PC the Pokki Start Menu program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Pokki Start Menu in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Pokki Start Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pokki Start Menu.
8. After uninstalling Pokki Start Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Pokki Start Menu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pokki Start Menu using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pokki Start Menu by Pokki from your PC, we are not saying that Pokki Start Menu by Pokki is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pokki Start Menu supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-09-23 23:13:03.910