Origin is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Origin from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Detailed information about Origin can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Origin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Origin.exe is the Origin's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.99 MB (3140368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Origin. They occupy about 123.76 MB (129767600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EALink.exe (19.89 MB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.95 MB)
- EASteamProxy.exe (335.29 KB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (46.29 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (51.79 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (43.27 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (48.27 KB)
- Origin.exe (2.99 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.39 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.53 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.88 MB)
- OriginThinSetupInternal.exe (21.71 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (692.29 KB)
- OriginWebHelperService.exe (3.30 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.80 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (298.78 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2010.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2015.exe (14.59 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2010.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2015.exe (13.79 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.80 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (804.80 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5.72.41341
of Origin. For other Origin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Origin is a program offered by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Origin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Origin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Origin". If it exists on your system the Origin program will be found automatically. When you select Origin in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Origin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Origin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 14:06:41.953