Origin is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Origin from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can read more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Origin at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Origin's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Origin.exe is the Origin's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.47 MB (3639280 bytes) on disk.
Origin is comprised of the following executables which take 39.20 MB (41108096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.73 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (45.00 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (47.00 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (41.98 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (44.49 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.47 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.02 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.18 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.27 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
- UpdateTool.exe (246.99 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The current page applies to Origin version 22.214.171.12416
alone. You can find here a few links to other Origin versions:
...click to view all...
Origin is a program by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Origin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Origin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Origin". If it is installed on your PC the Origin app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Origin in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Origin.
8. After removing Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Origin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:22:12.603