This info is about Origin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Origin from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software Origin can be found at http://www.ea.com
. Origin is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin folder, depending on the user's decision. Origin's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Origin.exe is the Origin's primary executable file and it occupies close to 2.90 MB (3044848 bytes) on disk.
Origin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 70.37 MB (73792496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.73 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (45.00 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (50.50 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (40.98 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (44.99 KB)
- Origin.exe (2.90 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.03 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.17 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.34 MB)
- OriginThinSetupInternal.exe (19.62 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (841.01 KB)
- OriginWebHelperService.exe (2.08 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.51 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (251.99 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2010.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2010.exe (4.76 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Origin version 10.4.4.20019
alone. You can find here a few links to other Origin versions:
...click to view all...
Origin is an application by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Origin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Origin". The Origin program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Origin in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Origin:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Origin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-21 10:19:11.110