This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Origin for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Origin from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Detailed information about Origin can be found at http://www.ea.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Origin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.47 MB (3638008 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Origin. They occupy 4.54 MB (4762776
bytes) on disk.
- Origin.exe (3.47 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19965
of Origin. For other Origin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Origin is an application by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Origin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Origin". If it is installed on your PC the Origin program will be found automatically. After you select Origin in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Origin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-26 01:11:39.770