Origin is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Origin from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more information about Origin on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s website. Usually the Origin program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Origin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Origin's main file takes about 2.97 MB (3114256 bytes) and is called Origin.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Origin. They take about 101.83 MB (106775120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.95 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (46.28 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (51.78 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (43.27 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (48.77 KB)
- Origin.exe (2.97 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.20 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.34 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.57 MB)
- OriginThinSetupInternal.exe (20.78 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (892.29 KB)
- OriginWebHelperService.exe (3.03 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.79 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (297.77 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2010.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2015.exe (14.59 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2010.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2015.exe (13.79 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.80 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (804.80 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5.39.26342
of Origin. Click on the links below for other Origin versions:
...click to view all...
Origin is an application by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Origin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Origin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Origin". If it exists on your system the Origin program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Origin in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Origin.
8. After removing Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Origin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 00:35:20.110