Origin is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Origin from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Origin on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s page. Origin is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Origin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.42 MB (3588952 bytes) on disk.
Origin contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.07 MB (22090360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.56 MB)
- igoproxy64.exe (13.84 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.42 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (1.17 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (529.86 KB)
- OriginER.exe (8.48 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (929.45 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Origin version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Origin releases:
...click to view all...
Origin is a program released by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Origin or simply click the Search field and type in "Origin". If it exists on your system the Origin application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Origin in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Origin.
8. After removing Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Origin which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Origin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 13:50:54.940