Origin is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Origin from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Further information on Electronic Arts, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more data about Origin on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s website. Usually the Origin application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Origin.exe is the Origin's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.99 MB (3137808 bytes) on disk.
Origin contains of the executables below. They occupy 126.15 MB (132279680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EALink.exe (22.54 MB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.95 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (46.28 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (51.78 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (43.27 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (48.27 KB)
- Origin.exe (2.99 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.38 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.52 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.92 MB)
- OriginThinSetupInternal.exe (21.77 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (691.29 KB)
- OriginWebHelperService.exe (3.29 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.80 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (298.78 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2010.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2015.exe (14.59 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2010.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2015.exe (13.79 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.80 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (804.80 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The current page applies to Origin version 10.5.65.38147
alone. You can find here a few links to other Origin releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Origin.Folders left behind when you uninstall Origin:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Origin's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginWebHelperService.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\platforms\qwindows.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Qt5Core.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Qt5Gui.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Qt5Network.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Qt5WebSockets.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Qt5Widgets.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Qt5Xml.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\System Profile\Origin Bound Certs
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\discord\Origin Bound Certs
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Origin Web Helper Service
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Origin Web Helper Service\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Origin Web Helper Service\ImagePath
Origin is an application released by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Origin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Origin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Origin". If it is installed on your PC the Origin app will be found automatically. After you select Origin in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Origin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Origin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-03 13:55:15.930