Origin is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Origin from your systemElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More info about Electronic Arts, Inc. can be seen here
. More data about the application Origin can be found at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the Origin application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Origin.exe is the Origin's main executable file and it occupies about 2.99 MB (3131664 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Origin. They occupy about 125.28 MB (131363712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EALink.exe (22.27 MB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.95 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (46.29 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (51.79 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (43.27 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (48.77 KB)
- Origin.exe (2.99 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.31 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.46 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.68 MB)
- OriginThinSetupInternal.exe (21.48 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (890.79 KB)
- OriginWebHelperService.exe (3.15 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.79 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (297.78 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2010.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2015.exe (14.59 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2010.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2015.exe (13.79 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.80 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (804.80 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5.55.33368
of Origin. For more Origin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Origin is an application offered by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Origin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Origin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Origin". The Origin application will be found automatically. After you select Origin in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Origin.
8. After removing Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Origin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-12 19:17:44.360