This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Origin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Origin from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. More info about Electronic Arts, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Origin on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s page. Origin is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Origin's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.97 MB (3112744 bytes) on disk and is called Origin.exe.
The executables below are part of Origin. They take an average of 101.44 MB (106370560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.95 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (45.80 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (51.30 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (42.80 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (48.30 KB)
- Origin.exe (2.97 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.11 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.26 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.51 MB)
- OriginThinSetupInternal.exe (20.72 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (891.81 KB)
- OriginWebHelperService.exe (2.94 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.31 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (297.30 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2010.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2015.exe (14.59 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2010.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2015.exe (13.79 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
This info is about Origin version 10.5.26.8488
only. Click on the links below for other Origin versions:
...click to view all...
Origin is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Origin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Origin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Origin". If it is installed on your PC the Origin app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Origin in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Origin supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 12:12:34.417