Origin is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Origin from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Origin on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s web page. Origin is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.45 MB (3618648 bytes) on disk and is named Origin.exe.
Origin installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.47 MB (24613528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.56 MB)
- igoproxy64.exe (13.84 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.45 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (1.82 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (1.60 MB)
- OriginER.exe (9.10 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (959.98 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Origin version 184.108.40.20615
alone. For more Origin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Origin you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Origin's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Origin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Origin Bound Certs
Origin is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Origin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Origin or simply click the Search feature and type in "Origin". The Origin program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Origin in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Origin.
8. After removing Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Origin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:15:46.650