This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Origin for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Origin from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Origin at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the Origin program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Origin's primary file takes about 3.45 MB (3619160 bytes) and its name is Origin.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Origin. They take about 24.39 MB (25575064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.56 MB)
- igoproxy64.exe (13.84 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.45 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (1.82 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (1.61 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.00 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (959.98 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Origin version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Origin:
...click to view all...
Origin is a program by the software company Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Origin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Origin or simply click the Search field and type in "Origin". The Origin application will be found automatically. When you select Origin in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Origin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Origin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Origin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-28 19:07:43.977