This web page contains complete information on how to remove Origin for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Origin from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Electronic Arts, Inc.. You can see more info on Origin at http://www.ea.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Origin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Origin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.99 MB (3131672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Origin. They occupy about 125.28 MB (131362696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EALink.exe (22.27 MB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.95 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (46.28 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (51.78 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (43.27 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (48.78 KB)
- Origin.exe (2.99 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.31 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.46 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.68 MB)
- OriginThinSetupInternal.exe (21.48 MB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (890.80 KB)
- OriginWebHelperService.exe (3.15 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (21.80 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (297.78 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2010.exe (5.41 MB)
- vcredist_x64_vs2015.exe (14.59 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2010.exe (4.76 MB)
- vcredist_x86_vs2015.exe (13.79 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.80 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (804.80 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
The current page applies to Origin version 10.5.54.33067
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Origin:
...click to view all...
Origin is an application marketed by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Origin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Origin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Origin". The Origin application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Origin in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Origin:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Origin.
8. After removing Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Origin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Origin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 19:27:46.443