Origin is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Origin from your PCElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Detailed information about Origin can be seen at http://www.ea.com
. Usually the Origin program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Origin's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.47 MB (3639280 bytes) on disk and is named Origin.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Origin. They take about 40.27 MB (42221984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.73 MB)
- GetGameToken32.exe (45.00 KB)
- GetGameToken64.exe (47.00 KB)
- igoproxy.exe (41.48 KB)
- igoproxy64.exe (44.49 KB)
- Origin.exe (3.47 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (2.01 MB)
- OriginCrashReporter.exe (2.16 MB)
- OriginER.exe (10.25 MB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (810.63 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.06 MB)
- UpdateTool.exe (246.99 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- EACoreServer.exe (94.37 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (468.84 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (393.36 KB)
- OriginClientService.exe (325.66 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (811.36 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (460.37 KB)
This data is about Origin version 184.108.40.2065
only. You can find here a few links to other Origin releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Origin from your computer.The files below remain on your disk by Origin's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Origin Bound Certs
- C:\Program Files\Origin\Origin.exe
Origin is an application offered by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Origin or simply activate the Search field and type in "Origin". The Origin app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Origin in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Origin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Origin:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Origin.
8. After uninstalling Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Origin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Origin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Origin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:51:02.233