This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Origin for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Origin from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Electronic Arts, Inc.. Click on http://www.ea.com
to get more facts about Origin on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Origin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 17.54 MB (18388280 bytes) on disk and is named Origin.exe.
The following executables are contained in Origin. They take 22.84 MB (23950800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- EACoreServer.exe (93.30 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- Login.exe (467.81 KB)
- MessageDlg.exe (387.00 KB)
- Origin.exe (17.54 MB)
- OriginClientService.exe (325.30 KB)
- OriginLegacyCLI.exe (810.29 KB)
- OriginUninstall.exe (1.27 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (459.30 KB)
This page is about Origin version 220.127.116.116
only. For more Origin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Origin is an application by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Origin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Origin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Origin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Origin". The Origin app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Origin in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Origin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Origin:
- The software company is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\OriginUninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Origin.
8. After removing Origin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Origin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Origin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Origin by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Origin in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-28 17:18:39.707